The immuno-oncology discovery at Bristol-Myers Squibb is seeking a highly motivated research associate/associate scientist to join a group of researchers in executing research aiming to identify and characterize novel therapeutic targets for cancer immunotherapy. In particular, this position involves translational investigation of patient samples. The candidate will participate in the characterization of the tumor microenvironment through flow cytometric analysis as well as organotypic cultures.
- BA/BS or MS in immunology or related field and at least of two years of laboratory work in an industry or academic lab.
- Experience with tissue culture techniques, preferably with hematopoietic/immune cells and cell lines.
- Flow cytometry skills (FACS) ideally with the ability to perform multi-parameter analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Investigate the tumor micro-environments using techniques such as flow cytometry.
- Assay development involving organotypic cultures Write detailed protocols and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Present his/her research findings to interdisciplinary teams.