Bulk Drug Manufacturing Production Operator
- Knowledgeable of basic jobs in assigned area of responsibility and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) policies. Demonstrates compliance to local and industry quality and safety standards.
- Proficient in either manual or controlled process equipment.
- Learns and expands knowledge with the help of the certified and qualified trainer. Comprehends and applies all required technical, regulatory, and safety training.
- Ability to troubleshoot problem situations with occasional assistance.
- Under occasional supervision makes timely decision to accomplish department goals. Recommends improved manufacturing and departmental processes, and takes some ownership of tasks.
- Listens actively to acquire information and understand work procedures. Participates in the sharing of information to promote overall efficiency of production. Attends and actively participates in meetings.
- Works to resolve conflict in professional and constructive manner with individuals inside and outside operating environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have basic technical knowledge with manufacturing experience in a chemical, biological, pharmaceutical, or similar environment.
- Knowledge of department basic operating procedures and guidelines, compliance and safety rules and procedures relating to normal duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled