(Sr) Research Engineer - Sensors
Imagine a future where a simple urine test can detect deadly diseases before they get out of control. A future when diseases can be intercepted and people don’t become patients. At Glympse Bio, we are working to turn this vision into a reality. Take a glimpse into that future, where we are taking a glimpse inside the body.
Glympse Bio is looking for an exceptional research engineer to contribute to our discovery and development pipeline for activity-based sensors in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), liver fibrosis, and liver cancer. Our noninvasive sensors are designed to provide physicians with accurate and predictive clinical data to transform the management and care of patients. This position provides the opportunity for considerable creativity, cutting-edge innovation, and work with a world-class team. This position will be based in our Cambridge, Massachusetts headquarters.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interact and collaborate with supervisor and other team members to design experiments
- Execute experimental protocols
- Compilation, analysis, interpretation, and documentation of experimental data
- Present data presentation to supervisor or R&D group
- Organize and maintain laboratory areas, supplies, and equipment
Qualifications and Skills
- BS or MS in Biomedical, Chemical, or related engineering discipline
- Proficiency in basic lab techniques and operating common lab instrumentation
- Experience with in vitro assay development
- Programming experience with R, Python, or MATLAB
- Experience in a biotech/pharma setting highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills