Manager / Senior Associate, Business Analytics and Market Intelligence
Fate Therapeutics is currently seeking a Manager or Senior Associate, Business Analytics and Market Intelligence. The primary responsibilities of this position are to identify and analyze qualitative and quantitative data related to Fate’s business and market segments, and the generation of insights which enable optimal decision-making by the Fate Corporate Development team, Fate executive team members, and other internal clients. As a result, this is a strategic position with the ability to impact the direction of important decisions by the Company. This is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Vice President, Corporate Development and is located at our corporate headquarters in San Diego, CA.
- Identify, analyze, and report key insights on companies, products, and deals which are relevant to Fate’s business including product profile, technology, development or regulatory progress, preclinical or clinical data, manufacturing, and commercial performance
- Assist in decision-making related to Fate corporate development activities
- Company profiling, analysis of precedent transactions (financial and non-financial terms), deal benchmarking, and related analysis
- Optimize the sourcing and capture of market intelligence for Fate
- Establish and maintain the list of top priority topics and needs based on feedback from the Fate executive team and other internal clients
- Identify and execute upon the optimal sources of market intelligence, including syndicate reports, databases, conferences, and other publicly available data sources
- Coordinate the capture and synthesis of market intelligence sources across the Fate organization
- Enable efficient access to market intelligence related to companies, products, and deals for the Fate executive team and other internal clients
- Build and maintain internal databases of summary information
- Enable access to the underlying references and data sources
- Generate internal reports (as needed or requested)
- Serve as an “on-demand” resource for the Fate executive team and other internal clients on market intelligence-related topics and questions
- Undergraduate degree in life sciences required
- Advanced degree in life sciences or business preferred
- Minimum 3 – 5 years working in bio-pharmaceutical industry in business analytics, market intelligence, research, business development, investment banking, and/or strategic consulting
- Ability to process and analyze scientific, clinical, or commercial data related to pharmaceutical products
- Ability to synthesize, organize, and present detailed information in a manner appropriate for executive level audiences
- Attention to detail and accuracy; passion for the generation of high quality work
- Strong presentation skills, both oral and written, including ability to interact with senior team members
- Moderate travel may be required
The preceding job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Additional and incidental duties related to the primary duties may be required from time to time.
For consideration send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code 236JB.
About Fate Therapeutics, Inc.
Fate Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of first-in-class cellular immunotherapies for cancer and immune disorders. The Company is pioneering the development of off-the-shelf cell products using its proprietary induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) product platform. The Company’s immuno-oncology pipeline is comprised of FATE-NK100, a donor-derived natural killer (NK) cell cancer immunotherapy that is currently being evaluated in three Phase 1 clinical trials, as well as iPSC-derived NK cell and T-cell immunotherapies, with a focus on developing augmented cell products intended to synergize with checkpoint inhibitor and monoclonal antibody therapies and to target tumor-specific antigens. The Company’s immuno-regulatory pipeline includes ProTmune™, a next-generation donor cell graft that is currently being evaluated in a Phase 2 clinical trial for the prevention of graft-versus-host disease, and a myeloid-derived suppressor cell immunotherapy for promoting immune tolerance in patients with immune disorders. Fate Therapeutics is headquartered in San Diego, CA. For more information, please visit www.fatetherapeutics.com.