Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
There are 3 positions for Spring AND Summer (full time, about 7 months from January to August 2019) and 3 positions for Summer AND Fall (full time, about 7 months from May/June to December 2019).
These positions are in Analytics and Commercially Enabling Analytics within Preclinical Manufacturing & Process Development in Tarrytown, NY. The student will be responsible for conducting various analytical assays to support process development efforts throughout the department, and will contribute to ongoing analytical method development and continuous improvement. The student will be responsible for analyzing experimental data and communicating the results via a LIMS database. The student will assist current analysts in various aspects of lab maintenance, including lab cleanliness, instrument maintenance, and organization of lab supplies. The student is expected to maintain meticulous records of their experimental work through an electronic lab notebook. Strong preference will be given to students who have experience working in a research lab.
Start building your skills at Regeneron.
• Must be an undergraduate student
• Must be pursuing a degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical/Biochemical Engineering or equivalent
• Must have general lab skills such as pipetting and making buffered solutions
General Co-op Program Information:
• Must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's, PhD or PharmD
• Program is full-time (~40 hrs/wk) and is paid
• Prefer demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports or the community
• Minimum GPA of 3.0
• You will work with a specific manager on a project(s)
• Enjoy regular 1 hour Co-op Program events: learn about other areas of the company from employees, soft skills workshops, networking, volunteering, and more!
• Present to your team on your project(s)
Transportation and Housing:
• A free shuttle is offered from the North White Plains or Tarrytown train stations to the Tarrytown campus
• Get to know other incoming Interns on our closed LinkedIn page when you accept an offer
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.