Service Delivery Manager - Security & Identity Access Management
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The IT Service Delivery role oversees several key functions within the IT department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires that you establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the IT team to achieve those expectations to a high standard. Position is responsible to ensure that value is achieved as anticipated from the outsourced relationships under management, typically within a domain or service area. To ensure that the overall services as expressed in the Statement of Work and related exhibits, and the service levels for outsourced services/functions are maintained and continually improved, and that any problems with the day-to-day delivery of services provided by the Service Provider are minimized.
• Responsible for the Management of Service Providers, for quality of Service, and for contractual and financial management of the respective Service areas being managed.
• Responsible for ensuring the highest level of service availability and efficiency as benchmarked against industry standards and consistent with enterprise goals and constraints.
• Maintain high performing operational service support functions for support of operational "Run" activities for Identity & Access Management Services throughout Regeneron.
• Responsible for compliance, security and effective delivery of Services throughout Regeneron
• As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of major incidents to ensure coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review
• Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
• Champion Service and Support in operational projects and develop a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensuring service impact is minimized and agreed
• Be accountable for the quality of the end to end service and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
• Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
• Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
• Provide regular and accurate management reporting on IT Service performance
• Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
• Be an ambassador for IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between department.
• Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering.
• Bachelor's degree in technology management field
• 10 to 15 years in the role of delivering IT services to business or consumers with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience of large scale outsourced managed services.
• At Least 5+ Years of providing core Infrastructure operations leadership in defining, contributing and/or developing strategy and roadmap for security and IAM technologies.
• Deep knowledge of Identify and Access management technologies, leading practice Directory Services controls, processes, and procedures, Antivirus, Single Sign-On Solutions, data center, server, virtualization, storage and disaster recovery/business continuity
• Moderate understanding of primary security control frameworks. (i.e. SANS, NIST, etc.)
• Demonstrated skills and experience in systems like LDAP and UNIX, Linux and systems like Oracle, SAP, Active Directory
• Managing the operations of the security of Cloud, IAM, PAM and SSO solutions such as: MS Active Directory (AD), MS Azure/Azure AD/Azure AD Connect, Amazon Web Services, Google, Directory Services Administration Tools and Service Interfaces, Okta, Ping Federate/Ping ID/Ping SSO SailPoint, NetIQ, CyberArk, Etc.
• Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
• Experience in defining & implementing & Managing Software Defined Data Center Technologies
• Proven track record of delivering complex infrastructure engineering projects
• Experience designing and developing highly available infrastructure capable of 24x7x365 business operations with a track record of managing teams that supported engineering highly available services.
• Experience with operating system (Microsoft Windows & Linux) Citrix, Data Domain, VMAX
• Experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk
• Experience of managing service contracts, from a service and financial perspective
• Strong GxP experience and proven experience of managing in highly regulated environments
• Deep experience of ITIL disciplines
• Problem determination (experience in root cause analysis) and problem resolution skills.
• Hands-on experience of formal outsourcing processes and methodologies
• Ability to work with Service Providers to ensure effective operations and agreed upon service levels.
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
• Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
• Experience in managing staff as related to the delivery of the service
• Works closely with development teams and technical leads to build automation standards
• Work with the Security, Privacy, Compliance and Legal teams to ensure infrastructure is complaint with security regulations and is meeting or exceeding best practices
• Good leadership and people management skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to assess customer needs, creatively approach solutions, and decide and influence appropriate courses of action.
• Ability to work with global team and utilize global best practices for service delivery.
• Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Exceptional customer service orientation. This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the group/department may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.