Manager SharePoint and Application Development
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: This is a global application hands on development role serving Regeneron's Global Industrial Operations and Production Supply organization. The individual in this position is an expert in current SharePoint technologies with strong design/development expertise in user interface, mobile, form automation, workflow, etc. In addition to SharePoint, he/she has and maintains broad development experience in a variety of technologies i.e., mobile database platforms. She/He has experience leading agile and waterfall delivery in a highly matrixed organization. Experience managing teams and leveraging managed service providers for development and support is essential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manages full application development lifecycle, conception, implementation to support
• Participates in/leads requirements gathering, analysis, design spec development
• Engages business stakeholders in value/process dialogue to develop requirements
• Serves as business facing focal point for custom application development
• Performs (hands-on) development, testing, support for SharePoint, mobile, web.
• Mentors, helps business stakeholders become self-sufficient in collaboration technologies
• Develops solution documentation, flowcharts, layouts, design, diagrams, code
• Develops and maintains application "product" solution roadmaps, release plans
• Manages service levels captures, delivers, measures performance on requests/incidents
• Leads on/off shore development & support teams.
Education and Experience:
• B.S. Degree required, 7+ years experience, Comp Science, Math, Engineering preferred
• 7+ years hands on development experience, leading key initiatives as application development manager, leading/mentoring colleagues, vendors
• ITIL, Six-Sigma, Project Management certifications preferred
• Experience in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, GxP Industries preferred
• Certifications in Microsoft Technologies, i.e., SharePoint, Microsoft MCITP, MCTS
• SharePoint 2013, 2016, O365 Designer/Workflow, Nintex, InfoPath, Web Parts
• .Net, MS SQL, jQuery, Java Script, PW Scripts, HTML, CSS, Client Object Model, SOA
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Expertise in electronic workflow technologies, i.e. forms, workflow approvals
• Familiarity with iOS, PowerApps mobile development platforms
• Ability to create an intuitive, impactful user experience in SharePoint, Mobile, Web
• Possesses a strong attention to detail, commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
• Highly motivated, independent, a continuous learner, approachable co-worker/colleague
• Passion for developing elegant solutions, i.e., simple, practical, repeatable, supportable
• Trusted team member, strong collaboration, oral, verbal and written communication skills
• Passion for learning and applying innovation to drive quality, agility and value
• A driver for continuous improvement
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.