Sr. Manager, Leadership & Organizational Development
The Sr. Manager, Leadership & Organizational Development acts as an HR & L&OD expert as well as an internal consultant supporting the areas of Leader Development, Organizational Development, Team building and Coaching. This position will work as part of a dynamic L&OD team to build, align, integrate and execute programs & processes as part of the strategic HR strategy at Regeneron.
• Partner with other L&OD team members and HR Business Partners to design and deliver a core leadership and management curriculum that differentiates in both content and delivery method according to core business needs and levels, while emphasizing core capabilities, competencies and behaviors required across the enterprise.
• Lead and facilitate team development / change initiatives.
• Coach leaders and managers.
• Leads OD projects, programs, initiatives, and interventions by gathering/summarizing data, preparing for meetings and workshops, developing tools and resources, creating project plans, and conducting best practices research.
• Research and develop training resources and manages vendor relationships.
• Assesses the quality and impact of OD, leadership and management development programs using best practice methods and tools. (Expertise with SurveyMonkey and Qualtrics preferred)
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field is required; Master's strongly preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of experience and proven track record of designing and delivering training programs, consulting with key stakeholders to assess needs and offer recommendations/solutions to their challenges and facilitating team performance improvement and change initiatives
• Formal coaching education and experience preferred
• Some familiarity with HR systems, including talent and learning management systems
• Experience in project management preferred
• Ability to work independently with some direction from senior colleagues
• Can effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably
• Knowledgeable about instructional design methodology and application for effective adult learning
• Ability to work on multiple assignments and prioritize demands in a high energy, fast paced environment
• Strong client-service and results orientation
• Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
Expected skills in the following core competencies:
• Problem Solving
• Presentation Skills
• Written Communications
• Drive for Results
• Comfort Around Higher Management
• Organizational Agility
• Functional / Technical skills
• Dealing with ambiguity
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid. #LI-RE1
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.