IBT Project Manager
The IBT Project Manager will provide support organizing and tracking progress of integrated launch plans, planning launch related events, coordinating agendas, and project management of key initiatives identified by the Integrated Brand team (IBT) and Integrated Operating Team (IOT). He/she will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to deliver excellence to ensure a successful launch.
- Develop and manage the launch roadmap for the franchise and projects within the defined scope.
- Measure performance to assure projects are progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
- Assess the degree to which change causes issues and risks and how those changes affect projects.
- Work with leadership to gain agreement for resolution on issues and risks.
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations and develop a thorough understanding and knowledge in the science of the diseases, the business, and challenges.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable AbbVie Policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 4 to 9 years of overall work experience. 3 to 6 years of Project/Program management experience.
- Is highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives.
- Diligent, disciplined, and pays attention to details.
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to understand and organize project tasks for several different cross-functional business teams.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Can motivate and influence others without direct management authority.
- Demonstrable project and program management experience.
- Product Launch and commercial market-access experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled