ChemioCare is a fast-paced, dynamic new biotechnology Company driven by patient need. We are a small and rapidly growing team seeking high-energy, compassionate individuals who want to make an impact. We have three development projects with two entering the clinical stage and one in preclinical, adding exciting new opportunities into exploratory development.
ChemioCare USA Inc is seeking a Project Manager to use strong project management experience and knowledge of pharmaceutical development to ensure that formulation development, technical transfer to manufacturing, clinical, access, health economics, and regulatory projects are being executed according to an overall product development strategy.
The Project Manager collaborates with cross-functional departments as well as Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) to plan, manage, and drive project activities within agreed quality, scope, budget, and time. Builds and maintains productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Leads projects and prioritizes using excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Identifying critical project success factors for tracking, analysis and reporting
- Determining needed resources for project completion and communicating needs to appropriate managers and contractors
- Understanding SOPs and working closely with QA for clarification and documentation of deviations
- Possessing a thorough understanding of the project contract and totals needed for monthly revenue reporting
- Performing financial tasks including project scope reviews and amendments and pass-through cost management
- Facilitate regular meetings with working teams
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of industry practices and regulations and of pharmaceutical drug development process. FDA guidelines, understanding of 505(b)2 pathway an asset
- Resourceful – Ability to thrive in an evolving and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit – we are a small team of self-starters who are confident in taking leadership and ownership for their work
Education and Experience:
- 2-5 years previous management or project experience in clinical development of medicines required
- PMP certification or MBA a plus
- Experience in Oncology therapeutic area and/or transdermal drug delivery an asset but not required
- Candidate will work from Manhattan office and split time in the Long Island City lab
- Some domestic travel may be required 10-20% of time
See more on our website: https://chemio.care/careers/project-manager