Manages the shop floor technicians and ensuring execution of production plans to meet customer demands. Provides direction to address unplanned activities to ensure quality, cost, and product efficiency optimization. This position also manages compliance to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), statutory, regulatory, and Novartis requirements.
- Manage Technicians and Mechanics to ensure execution of daily operational plans.
- Develop employees through daily coaching and performance management to encourage employee contribution, meet organization’s expectations while establishing goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Drive teamwork and motivation. Responsible for team’s attendance management
- Responsible for audit readiness and continuous compliance (data integrity, etc.) for all manufacturing operations.
- Drives continuous improvement in all LEAN Innovation, Quality, Production and other processes/procedures to enable Production performance remains competitive and compliant.
- Tactical Planning: three months to two years within S&OP Cycle, Projects, Demands, Machine Capacity, calibrations and maintenance.
- Operational Scheduler: Weekly KPI’s review, Production Planning, People Capacity
- Bachelor degree in a scientific or engineering discipline. A different discipline with equivalent experience may be considered.
- 6 + years experience in production operations for pharmaceutical, chemical cGMP manufacturing environment or regulated industries.
- 3 years previous management or leadership experience, preferably in a cGMP Manufacturing environment. SAP.