Warehouse Material Handler
Molecular Templates (MTEM) is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company targeting a variety of cancers through development of its innovative proprietary Engineered Toxin Body (ETB) platform. MTEM's first immunotoxin, MT-3724, is in clinical development for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Pipeline products for additional oncology targets are being advanced toward clinical development. For more information, please visit MTEM's website at www.mtem.com.
The Warehouse Material Handler will primarily be responsible physical and administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. This is a full-time position with core hours being Monday through Friday, between the hours of 9:00AM-5:00PM. This position will require excellent organizational and time-management skills, plus ability to follow verbal and written instruction and prioritize tasks.
Job Responsibilities will include:
- Receive and verify incoming shipments per GMP regulations and non-GMP procedures, including but not limited to: Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices, update and maintain electronic and hard-copy records for received goods and reject unsatisfactory items, as necessary
- Assist in preparation of outbound shipments, including but not limited to: Prepare and maintain records of materials for shipment; post weights and shipping charges and prepare goods for final shipment
- Distribute materials and stock inventory for warehouse and laboratories
- Assemble office furniture, such as shelves, chairs, tables, etc., as needed
- Complete additional tasks or projects, as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience in warehouse setting, experience in biopharmaceutical industry preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with ERP systems; experience with Intacct preferred
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction and work under supervision
- Ability to follow safety protocol at all times
- Ability to demonstrate dependable attendance and punctuality
- Ability to apply attention to detail
Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds manually or with additional assistance from staff and/or mechanical lifting equipment (e.g. dolly, cart, lift, hand truck, etc.) to a shelf located 4-6 feet in height; Stand for long periods of time; At times, will be required to sit for long periods of time; Bend twist, push/pull, crouch, kneel; Read and understand chemical labels; Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects, for example, keypads on laboratory equipment, keyboard, phone, fax/copy/scanning machine, calculator, label maker and etc.; Visualization necessary to participate in business functions of the position to see in the normal visual range with or without correction (e.g. meetings, training sessions, etc.); Ability to hear in order to participate in business functions of the position in the normal audio range with or without correction (e.g. doorbell for notification of delivery, etc.).
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. This position reports to Supply Chain Coordinator.
Molecular Templates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive salaries and benefits.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.