Associate Director, RQS Business Services
- Responsible for management of the end-to-end process for all RQS contracts including planning, development, strategic oversight, training, ongoing enhancements, reporting, and relationship with stakeholders. Identifies and defines risks and develops mitigation plans
- Responsible for completing cross functional projects and strategic initiatives related to RQS Business Operations deliverables. Gains buy-in from management and other appropriate parties. Oversees training of all Business Operations team members to execute backup/coverage plan.
- RQS business process owner for the Vendor Management process including the creation of process flow diagrams depicting activities. Identifies gaps and leads change efforts to current process with a focus on continuous improvement
- Establishes procedures and work instructions to support the vision and strategy for RQS Vendor Management and related work streams/processes. Develops and delivers relevant training on vendor/consulting process to Business Owners, Vendors, and other appropriate parties
- Provides oversight and guidance to staff and contract personnel in all Business Operations roles. Gathers monthly SLA metrics and provides analysis to Operations Director
- Manages customer relationships and expectations with RQS staff, vendors, Purchasing, Manpower/Tapfin, Legal, Finance, CCG, and OEC for contract process
- Demonstrates expertise in utilizing multiple systems/software tools (SRM, SalesForce, OrgPlus, Fieldglass, SharePoint) to capture, read analyze and report pertinent data
- Manages the RQS Onboarding program. Identifies opportunities and execute solutions to streamline the tactical activities associated with bringing an RQS colleague onboard.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred. Certification a plus.
- Minimum 7 years related experience required. 5 years pharma, health care or industry related experience preferred. 5 years' experience in a business operations role; and/or experience in finance/accounting/procurement preferred.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations, i.e. FDA and European Union and their impact to organization processes and technology tools preferred.
- Proven 3 years in a leadership role with strong management skills required.
- Experience working in a complex and matrixed environment required. Demonstrated ability to lead multi divisional and multi-functional teams required.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written required. Ability to craft compelling business cases and sell new ideas preferred.
- Extensive project planning and management experience including successful implementation of business and/or technology initiatives preferred.
- Experience analyzing complex business problems and facilitating the design of innovative solutions preferred.
- Vast experience in business operations role preferred. Experience in managing functional budgets and developing budget forecasts preferred. Expertise in Contract and Procurement processes preferred.
- Note: Higher education may compensate for years of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled