Associate Scientist II
- Perform routine tasks competently and independently, and generate reliable and consistent results.
- Analyze and critique results, noting significant deviations.
- Troubleshoot experiments and instrumentation.
- Learn and understand new experimental techniques.
- Demonstrate skill in multiple techniques and appropriately modify protocols, as required, to suit the changing needs of research or development sciences.
- Place data in proper scientific context by consulting and citing relevant literature.
- Demonstrate technical proficiency in his/her field.
- Impact projects predominantly through lab and/or pilot plant based activities.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct, safety, appropriate handling of materials, controlled drug and radioactive compounds, GxP compliance, and animal care where applicable.
Position will be hired based on level of experience
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent education in a scientific discipline, with typically 3 or more years' experience or Master's Degree or equivalent education (no additional experience).
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out job function.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled