Associate Manager / Manager IT Risk Management
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: This role is responsible for IT Risk Management across the IOPS sites. This role will focus on Plant Resilience and ensure that appropriate processes and systems are in place to reduce the risk of IT issues impacting the Regeneron business and ensuring processes and procedures are in place to recover when issues do arise. This role will also ensure alignment to Corporate Information Security and IT Operations standards for Patch Management and Lifecycle Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Identifies, assesses, and manages IT Risk across the IOPS sites
• Ensures that appropriate processes, procedures and systems are in place to reduce the risk of business impact from IT issues
• Ensures that Backup and Restore systems and processes are in place and effective for IOPS systems to recover from issues
• Responsible for Operating Systems Patch Management across IOPS IT GxP systems and workstations in alignment with Corporate standards
• Responsible for Operating System Life Cycle Management across IOPS
• Ensures that the IOPS sites are compliant with Corporate Information Security policies and standards, e.g. Anti-Virus, End-Point protection etc
• Manages the IT Disaster Recovery schedule and execution
• Works with Corporate IT and IOPS Facilities to ensure Business Continuity Plans are in place and tested for IOPS Systems
• Participates in the development, modification and implementation of company practices, and policies
• Works collaboratively with the other IOPS IT groups and Corporate IT to ensure a “One IT” experience by the business
• May be responsible for managing and developing 1 or more direct reports
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with all levels, from analysts to Executive Vice President
• Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, internally and externally
• Knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11 Regulations and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
• Ability to work with multiple teams and partners to handle vulnerabilities and fix issues efficiently
• Must show strong judgment and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong customer service focus
• Ability to maintain integrity and honesty at all times
• Continuously drive to improve processes for improved performance
• May manage others through influence rather than direct authority
• Handle issues appropriately and with a sense of urgency
• Identify and effectively communicate risks
• Ability to problem solve and identify root cause
Education and Experience:
• Requires BA/BS degree in Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 6+ years working in Information systems and technology
• 6+ years working in a cGMP environment
• Experience in Risk Management and Disaster Recovery
Title level will be determined based on skills and experience relevant to the role.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.