Senior/Principal Statistical Analyst
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat diseases with an unmet medical need. We are the pioneer and leader in the discovery and development of antisense drugs. By exploiting various cutting-edge RNA targeting technologies, we are capable of specifically and efficiently targeting any gene of interest, including ones which are not targetable by small molecules or antibodies. We currently have three approved drugs, and a robust pipeline of over 30 drugs in various stages of clinical trials.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested in bringing together individuals with different skill sets into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
SENIOR/PRINCIPAL STATISTICAL ANALYST
- Provide statistical programming support to assigned clinical projects
- Develop SAS programs to generate derived datasets, tables, listings and figures
- Perform programming validation
- Oversee CROs, manage project timelines, and monitor quality of programming deliverables
- Review CRF design, statistical analysis plan, and provide feedbacks
- Maintain analyses documentation
- Collaborates with statisticians and other team members to support ad-hoc analyses and publications
- Other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field, and at least two years of relevant experience within pharmaceutical industry or CRO
- Proficient with SAS programming
- Experience of CDISC standard and datasets
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
Please visit our website, www.ionispharma.com, for more information about Ionis and to apply for this position; reference requisition # 18-0229
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and all its subsidiaries are proud to be EEO employers.