Pilot Plant Technician IV
Set-up, clean, and maintain equipment. Run process with supervision and consults appropriate personnel when confronted with a problem or when made aware of a situation. Observes quality characteristics of products and processes. Complete documentation per current good manufacturing practice guidelines and policies.
Key Responsibilities Includes :
- Learn and follow department policies, procedures and guidelines. Complete documentation and supporting data per cGMP policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Develop systematic work habits that show effective organizational skills
- Be able to prepare for process requirements following supervisory instruction.
- Note quality issues and address with appropriate people.
- Review procedures and batch records, and make suggestions for improvements. During pre runs, post runs and when reviewing direction sets identify safety issues and help to correct them.
- Consistently give an accurate and complete material and equipment status report when handing off manufacturing process.
- Learn and be able to use inventory system.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelors or Associates Degree in a scientific related field is desirable.
- Job requires basic technical or mechanical background and knowledge.
Must have ability to:
- Read, understand, and follow verbal and written operating instructions and the processes and flows described on equipment/computer monitors;
- Write at a level sufficient enough to explain deviations or mistakes in process;
- Add, subtract, divide, multiply, use decimals and fractions, recognize and measure proportions, and do basic algebraic math at an intermediate level of competency.
Knowledge and use of various tools, machines, instruments, and safety devices utilized in chemical or pharmaceutical operations is desired. The candidate should display mechanical aptitude and be able to follow written and verbal directions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled