Consumer Marketing Manager I/II, Women's Health
This Consumer Marketing Manager will be responsible for launching and optimizing DTC efforts in the women's health franchise.
- Consumer strategy, tactical development and execution.
- Develop, launch and execute Consumer tactics (DSA and branded) through DTC channels that include: Websites, CRM, Search (SEM/SEO), Social, Mobile, Digital and TV, while appropriately prioritizing and ensuring strategic alignment to the goals of the brand.
- Effectively manage agency relationships (with the advertising agency of record (AOR), Digital, Media, and Database agencies) and cross functional IBT partnerships (with MABI, Public Affairs, CE, Sales Training, Medical, Regulatory, Legal and Promo).
- Build and refine insights and tactics to maximize DTC efforts.
- Work closely with professional team to optimize marketing and brand effectiveness.
- Manage projects and agencies within time and budget parameters.
This position will be filled as a Marketing Manager I or a Marketing Manager II depending on candidate's qualifications and experience.
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing experience within the pharmaceutical industry or DTC marketing and media expertise required
- CRM experience preferred
- Understands and interprets trends in the marketplace impacting Consumer Marketing using data driven strategic insights to apply on an on-going basis to the marketing plan.
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand medical/clinical aspects of a pharmaceutical product and its application to marketing strategy and tactical execution.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaign strategies through campaign measurement and metrics development to ensure positive return on investment and achievement of brand objectives.
- Strong project management experience/examples required. Effectively manages projects to deliver high-quality work product in a timely fashion (meets or exceeds deadlines). Ensures that regulatory and compliance guidelines are followed. Must have understanding and experience navigating the Medical and Regulatory process.
- Proven ability to manage agency relationships to optimize deliverables, timelines and budget
- Must have strong written and interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with various levels/grades within the organization.
- Must be a highly motivated individual - self-directed, willing to make decisions with less than perfect information, ability to think bigger and push norms!