Chief Medical Officer
Chief Medical Officer
We are looking for highly organized and motivated candidates with extensive experience in medical, clinical and management roles. The primary role of the CMO will be to provide leadership and direction for Zensun’s pipeline of clinical development programs. The CMO will be responsible for the strategy, direction and execution of the company’s clinical development plans. The CMO will be a key member of the senior management team to determine and oversee research and drug development at Zensun and set the overall strategic direction of the company.
- Lead and supervise the global clinical development and operation teams in US and China;
- Responsible for the clinical planning, operation, patient advocacy, medical affairs, and biometrics, etc.;
- Oversee the analysis and interpretation of clinical trial data and the reporting of clinical trial results;
- Deploy and develop domestic and global clinical trial strategies and interactions with health authorities, according to domestic and global GCP regulations. Ensure clinical trials compliant to global regulatory and legislative guidance, as well as ethics and laws;
- Establish and maintain relationships with key medical experts, field leaders, and maintain alignment with the company's business plans and development goals;
- Communicate and interact effectively with the investment, medical and regulatory communities, as well as pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry collaborators/partners;
- Provide clinical support and work with the management team and R&D department to develop the overall corporate strategies in the new drug development.
- M.D., Ph.D. in medical, clinical or related fields;
- 8 years minimum experience in clinical practice treating patients and pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry experience as a sponsor working on investigational new drugs. 5 years of management experience leading a clinical group including clinical/medical affairs and clinical operations globally including China;
- A proven success record in Phase II-III clinical research studies and trial design familiar with FDA/EMA/CFDA regulatory requirements;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese; Excellent communication skills; Able to draft all kinds of reports in both English and Chinese;
- Excellent strategic planning, team building and leadership skills; Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, and execution skills.
Zensun USA, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is devoted to the research and development of new drugs through self-owned intellectual properties. Currently we have a lead candidate, Neucardin that is in Phase 2/3 clinical development in the United States of America and Phase 3 clinical development in China for the treatment of Chronic Heart failure. Zensun USA is seeking a highly-motivated professional who is looking to grow their career with our company. Zensun USA offers excellent benefits, like health insurance, 401K, etc.