Scientist/ Senior Associate Scientist, Bioanalytical
Wave Life Sciences USA seeks a highly motivated individual to join its team in Lexington, Massachusetts. This is an ideal position for an individual with a strong background in analytical chemistry and/or nucleic acid chemistry, biochemistry or related field who thrives in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and cross disciplinary biotech environment. The candidate will be an integral member of a small team of scientists aiming to rapidly and pragmatically realize the potential of an emerging technology.
May include some or all of the following:
- Perform method development and qualifications for oligos in biological matrix using LC-MS/MS or ELISA assay
- Perform sample analysis according to established method protocols in different biological matrix, e.g. blood, plasma, tissue etc.
- Involved in planning experimental design and execution of all aspects of bioanalysis, efficient assay development to support investigative Tox and PK studies
- Transfer methods to CROs and manage their work
- Adept at preparation of clear and accurate reports for internal and external projects
- Prepare clearly articulated experimental reports and data presentations
Education / Experience:
- M.S.or PhD with at least 2 years relevant experience in industry
- Strong hands-on LC-MS instrumentation skills and the ability to independently develop, implement, and execute bioanalytical LC-MS based assays
- Experience within a start-up or small biotech environment
Skills / Pre-requisites:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with an ability to embrace change and multi-task in an extremely fast paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team player in a dynamic environment