Asahi Kasei Bioprocess is looking for a self-motivated Lab Coordinator to maintain and manage all aspects of our brand new AKBA-Chelmsford training and demonstration laboratory. The qualified candidate will be responsible for implementing action items related to customer and account manager activities as well as lead any laboratory support (preparing and maintaining reagents, ordering supplies, maintaining equipment, and organizing lab spaces).
- Be involved in installation and startup off all lab assets (equipment, liquid handling, etc.)
- Establish and regulate all SOP's regarding laboratory operation and safety
- Conduct and report on application work on AKBA products, customer POC's, evaluation and trainings and internal employee laboratory trainings
Education and Experience Required:
- Education: BS/BA required.
- At least 3 years' experience in a lab management or facilities management role.
- Familiarity/training on quality and safety objectives and certifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and statistical analysis package.
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
As an Asahi Kasei Bioprocess America employee, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Great health and wellness benefits with the company paying over 80% of insurance premiums
- Paid time off
- Strong company match to 401(k) contributions
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Company Giving and Volunteering Initiative Program