Associate Pharma Technician
Key Responsibilities Includes:
- Completely follow established experimental protocols and assess results with supervision. Conduct experiments and analytical testing supporting parenteral products, evaluate results, and report experimental variances.
- Apply basic scientific principles to research.
- Perform product formulations and fills as required to support drug product experiments.
- Maintain laboratory equipment in Maximo, and optimize laboratory operations for efficient use of time and laboratory supplies and reagents, when appropriate.
- Consult literature to understand scientific purpose of assignments. Impact projects predominantly through lab and/or pilot plant based activities.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding code of conduct, safety, appropriate handling of materials, controlled drug and radioactive compounds, GxP compliance, and animal care where applicable.
- Coordinate lab safety walkthroughs with management, and serve as safety team representative.
- Bachelor's Degree, in a scientific or engineering discipline
- Previous analytical or experimental GMP laboratory experience.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out job functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled