IT, Business Analyst, Project Manager - Commercial Systems (Contract)
IT Business Analyst, Project Manager - Commercial Solutions
- The CAMA IT Team is currently running the implementation of various SFDC and Veeva modules and to support this we are looking for a SME within Veeva CRM at a BA capacity.
- The role has a technical and functional capacity with focus on defining requirements with the business, working with system configuration in collaboration with 3 rd party vendor, system maintenance and supporting issues.
- This candidate will help support the implementation by defining the Business Needs, working with Business stakeholders on the project
- The role is mainly US focused but global activities can also be in scope.
- Strong business requirements and process mapping skills and experience. Prior experience with pharma/gene therapy firms and commercial rollouts is a plus
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration and verbal and written communication skills. Strong partner to the business; proactive and interactive working with team members around the world
- Strong test planning, execution and triage coordination
- Strong SDLC experience, good software development practices experience and skills
- Ability to manage multiple project initiatives in parallel maintaining project timelines.
- Prior experience with Veeva enterprise suite including Veeva CRM, Network/Open Data and various Vault Solutions.
- Other experience with Patient Management solutions/portals is desirable including configuration /delivery of workflow solutions to support patient enrollment and on-boarding.
- Prior work with Sales Force solutions in a global Life Sciences environment is a plus.
- Works well independently and drives results across multiple projects
- Prior experience with implementing Vendor SAAS solutions
- Experience with Learning Management solutions and deployments
- Veeva and or SFDC certifications
- Salesforce Lightning experience
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud
- Work with CAMA system users & stakeholders to understand and document business requirements and business process flows. Able to support multiple stakeholder groups, across different projects, with different technology needs
- Projects managed may include, but are not limited to, the following functional system development: Veeva CRM, Medical Inquiry Management, and Aggregate spend capture/transparency reporting implementations.
- Work with both IT and business partners to document business & functional requirements and optimize for scale.
- Assist our business partners in developing and implementing procedures for site/partner on-boarding in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies as organization scales.
- Contribute to and work to agreed-upon plan and provide weekly status updates on progress towards deliverables and milestones.
- Manage across multiple business functions to gather required information and drive consensus where required.
- Understand and remediate risks and escalate issues to leadership for engagement and resolution.
- Assess the impact and effort of interfaces, data conversions and connections between commercial and clinical platforms
- Participate in assessing key priorities and needs within a portfolio of commercial solutions as the organization works through evolving landscape.
- Responsive, conscientious individual who is flexible and able to plug into a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Assist in the development and execution of test scripts and assure/align trace-ability. This includes both System and User Acceptance testing cycles.
- Analyze and implement new releases
- Manage and triage the operations support queue for incidents, service requests, enhancements.
- Support the delivery of end user training