Clinical Bioinformatics Account Executive
QIAGEN Bioinformatics is the worldwide leader in software solutions for genomic data analysis and interpretation.
We are building new capabilities at the cutting edge of precision medicine, and are looking for a creative, Sales team members who want to build our business!
- You will be responsible for working in QIAGEN Commercial Operations and communicating the clinical value proposition of QIAGEN Bioinformatics’ products, services and technologies to our future customers.
- In this role, you will help create a clear vision of how our solutions can help our customers meet critical business objectives. Our customers will save time, money, and reduce errors by implementing our solutions, including content and analytics. You will drive KoL relationships and partnerships in this new market.
- In addition, you will work to ensure the sale and delivery of implementation and development services in order to increase clinical product adoption and develop workflows that help aid in the customer’s success.
- You will sell our clinical bioinformatics solutions as stand-alone products for analysis and interpretation, but you will also be responsible for selling our solutions as part of the QIAGEN’s GeneReader NGS instrument platform and QIAseq panel offerings.
- You will work closely with product management, global and regional marketing, and drive sales across all of QIAGEN’s products to deliver our products into clinical labs worldwide.
- We are looking for a senior sales professional with solid knowledge of the clinical and NGS marketplaces who can position our offering in the context of the key competition.
- We would like to have someone join that has a clear track record of success in enterprise software sales.
- This role requires you to become deeply familiar with QIAGEN’s clinical informatics products, services, and knowledge base.
- You must have fluency with software licensing and product positioning, clinical and scientific concepts, and in-depth knowledge of sales approaches.
- You must be comfortable giving presentations and demonstrations (in Great Demo! Format preferably) and your communication of complex ideas and concepts must be flawless.
- You must be able to work with cross-functional teams that support your customers during the implementation and support process.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Achievement of sales budget.
- Pipeline development.
- SFDC usage and opportunity forecasting.
- Background or degree in a scientific discipline such as Biology.
- Have worked or are familiar with how routine genetic clinical testing laboratories operate.
- Familiar with NGS technologies and DNA and RNA based test applications.
- Familiarity 7-9 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience selling software based solutions to clinical lab directors, clinical geneticists.
- Strong track record in sales.
- 50%+ Travel required.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, including effective oral and written communication.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.