Director, Leadership Development
This position is accountable to increase the coaching and overall leadership capabilities of all US Commercial franchises including Marketing, CA&O, Finance and field-based sales leaders. Improving capabilities of our leaders directly impacts engagement and retention of our talent as well achievement of sales and business objectives.
- Ensure that all District Managers, Regional Managers, Sales Directors, Marketers, CA&O and Finance leaders have the necessary knowledge and skills around leadership, coaching, and business acumen to successfully meet/exceed the goals of their specific positions
- Identify gaps in current and future leadership skills and develop recommendations to close prioritized gaps.
- Leads development of training strategies for leaders to enable appropriate assessment and strategy development to achieve short and long term strategies and meet the needs of our evolving business.
- Accountable for partnering and collaborating with key cross-functional leaders to fully understand the skills needed by our future leaders
- Accountable for partnering within ComX colleagues to bring forward enterprise capabilities to business leaders in a unified and collective fashion.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of key organizational priorities (including: Future Fit, Integrated Brand Management, Marketing Competencies, Strategic Brand planning, etc.) to assess critical needs of leadership.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the future US and Global GMs to ensure the US Leadership Training is inclusive of the needs of our evolving business.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8-10 years: combination of sales and sales training experience required
- Sales management experience, at the District Manager level or above, required, at the Regional Manager level or above preferred
- Must have proven experience in identifying training needs and effectively addressing those needs
- Master's degree or extensive experience in training & development is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled