Senior Supply Chain Analyst ~ SAP
The Supply Chain Analyst will work with both internal and external business partners to develop methods to reduce cost and improve service. This position will connect Finance, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Sales to achieve common goals. Provide collaborative support to other internal departments on quality, receiving, inventory accuracy and shipping practices. The candidate will have cross functional (Supply Chain, Commercial, Quality, Production) experience with keen ability to interface with multiple groups to develop and implement Supply Chain Production Management Systems (SCPMS). The individual will have strong verbal and written communication skills in addition to the requisite SAP functional expertise. The position includes approximately 0-10% travel.
To achieve these objectives, the candidate must be capable of working in a high-intensity and dynamic environment with customers from various functions. The successful candidate must also be comfortable in working with multiple data systems, some of them in early-adoption phase.
- Experience with Supply Chain planning processes S&OP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Logistics Planning, and Production Planning.
- SAP background to build Manufacturing, Inventory, and Supply Chain functional modules.
- Experience with automating SAP workflows for Inventory Management, Sales Orders, and Process Orders.
- Establish and monitor supply chain KPI dashboard and metrics reporting, providing management with visibility to key performance metrics for the global supply chain organization
- Ability to use data to influence key business decisions.
- Setup and maintain BOM data SAP for WIP and finished goods items.
- Provides customer service and accurately provides information to customer order status, shipments status and follow-up sample product requests.
- PO Management – oversee MRP for all categories and analyze data; perform data clean-up.
- Facilitates cross functional team discussions to identify and manage continuous improvement opportunities to drive waste from processes.
- Challenge current analytical against world class supply chain benchmarks and academic research to ensure Amyris supply chain team is applying the most appropriate tools to deliver results.
- Promote workplace safety in areas of responsibility.
- B.S. in a technical field
- 5 years’ experience in chemical, manufacturing and cosmetics industry desired
- Strong proficiency in SAP, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is required
- Strong organization, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Collaborative teamwork, communication and data handling skills
- Excellent attention to detail, yet flexible in approach
- Self-starter, able to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrated collaborator across multiple functions, such as operations, logistics, and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Embrace Amyris Core Values
- Adherence to Amyris Safety Policies and Procedures
Amyris, a leader in industrial synthetic biology, uses its innovative bioscience solutions to achieve renewable products by converting plant sugars into hydrocarbon molecules. Amyris’ molecules are used in wide range of specialty & performance chemicals, flavors & fragrances and in applications ranging from cosmetics to biofuels. Learn more at www.amyris.com.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Amyris is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Amyris complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Amyris, Inc. prior to having a signed agreement. Amyris is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Amyris and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.
For a full list of our current openings, please visit our website<http://www.amyris.com/careers>.