Principia Biopharma is seeking an experienced and confident Executive Assistant who can thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, fluid environment. The individual in this role will manage the daily activities of the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Scientific Officer and Chief Development Officer (and occasionally their teams as needed) while working under minimal supervision with a high degree of reliability and efficiency. The successful candidate will be flexible in the face of shifting priorities, approach challenges with poise and confidence, and will have the ability to interface with clients and colleagues in a professional, friendly, and positive manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Seamless support of CFO, CSO and CDO including special projects.
• Developing relationships with other executives and managers by providing administrative support as necessary.
• Keep executives on task and respond in a prompt manner to all scheduling calendar requests and conflicts as they arise.
• Manage complex travel itineraries including transportation, accommodations, and special circumstances.
• Greet and attend to the comfort of guests, including transportation needs, parking arrangements, lunch set up, dinner reservations, and general assistance for duration of the visit.
• Handle various administrative tasks: submit expense reports, track and reconcile expenses, support reception desk as needed.
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle various interactions including sensitive and highly confidential materials and situations.
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
• Must have 8+ years of experience in an administrative or executive support role. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years executive-level support experience.
• Biotech industry experience is preferred but not a requirement.
• Experience handling travel arrangements is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively with strong organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and balance competing short and long term priorities.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Principia Biopharma, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.