Research Associate, Biology
- Independently design and execute cell-based screen of drug candidates.
- Process and analyze tissue samples from in vivo studies.
- Effectively communicate results of experiments to project teams.
- Maintaining laboratory notebook and experimental records
- BS/MS degree in Biology or relevant field with at least 2 years of academic or industry experience
- Strong expertise in mammalian cell culture and molecular biology, specifically cell-based assays, RNA isolation from cells/tissues, qPCR, western blot and ELISA.
- Outstanding aptitude for experimental design and execution, efficient assay development and creative problem solving
- Adept at preparation of clear and accurate reports for internal and external projects
- Capacity to be highly productive in a fluid and fast-paced work environment
- Committed and collaborative team player