Support talent acquisition efforts for a growing biotech company.
- Manage assigned requisitions from approval through hire
- Help write and format job descriptions
- Create job postings
- ATS management
- Screen resumes and forward qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Conduct preliminary phone screens
- Support onsite interview process; to include scheduling
- Manager interview debriefs with hiring managers
- Facilitate offer approvals
- Provide candidate follow-up in a timely manner
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, and at least 2 years of full life cycle corporate recruiting and/or agency staffing experience (some of which should be supporting biotech and/or pharma companies)
- Demonstrated experience with internet sourcing conducting Boolean searches and utilizing social media strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in managing priorities, time and workload to successfully deliver on commitments.
- High level of customer service on all hiring initiatives, partnering closely with hiring managers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, expert Microsoft Outlook user.
- Flexible, able to re-prioritize in a fast paced environment.