Senior HRIS Analyst
Ready to join a team committed to moving gene therapies into the clinical and commercial settings for patients and families devastated by rare neurological genetic diseases? AveXis is advancing cutting-edge science to treat rare and life-threatening genetic diseases starting with our clinical-stage, proprietary gene therapy candidate, AVXS-101. We are in the midst of an incredible journey and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on this important mission.
AveXis, Inc., a Novartis Company , is a clinical-stage gene therapy company, dedicated to developing and commercializing novel treatments for patients suffering from rare and life-threatening neurological genetic diseases. Our initial product candidate, AVXS-101, is our proprietary gene therapy product candidate currently in development for the treatment of spinal muscular atrophy, or SMA, Type 1, the leading genetic cause of infant mortality, and for the treatment of SMA Type 2. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, has granted AVXS-101 Orphan Drug Designation for the treatment of all types of SMA and Breakthrough Therapy Designation, as well as Fast Track Designation for the treatment of SMA Type 1. In addition to developing AVXS-101 to treat SMA Type 1 and Type 2, we also plan to develop other novel treatments for rare neurological diseases, including Rett syndrome (RTT) and a genetic form of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) caused by mutations in the superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1) gene.
AveXis is seeking a Senior HRIS Analyst to support HR systems administration and serve as a point-of-contact for technical support, ensuring data integrity and creating reports needed to support the HR team. In addition, this position plays a key role in assisting with the development, testing, implementation of new HR systems, integrations and system changes.
- Maintain data integrity in systems through creation of appropriate configuration controls, standards and processes, as well as regular audits of data.
- Monitor integrations to ensure successful completion, clean up data as needed and recommend changes to improve future integrations.
- Regularly analyze work process design and flow to drive improvement in system functionality and user experience; create forms and workflows as necessary.
- Participate in the planning, implementation and integration of new systems as well as the testing of changes/new releases for existing systems.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert for the HR Department, providing expert functional and technical support to the organization in the use and maintenance of HR system(s).
- Function as primary analytics and reporting specialist for the HR function by developing standard reports; design, run and maintain ad hoc queries; maintain data integrity through consistent monitoring, testing, and auditing of Human Resources data.
- Provide analytical and reporting support and make recommendations to improve the type and quality of data available. Create and manage dashboards, reports, and scorecards for the organization.
- Develop the expertise to be able to access data and report from all platforms and consolidate data into meaningful reports/presentation.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate user documentation, training materials, guidelines, and information on system updates and changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience with 2+ years' experience in a combination of the following areas: report writing query, data administration and analysis, HRIS experience.
- Workday experience required; SAP experience preferred.
The level of this position will be based on the final candidate's qualifications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AveXis is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.