Antibody Conjugation Research Associate
Novus Biologicals, a Bio-Techne Brand, is seeking a full-time Research Associate to join our antibody conjugation team. The responsibilities of this position are to perform routine antibody conjugations on in-house and supplier materials, meeting all deadline and quality metrics. Record all information on production worksheets and update production logs as necessary. Troubleshoot any product failures and communicate the production ETA with customer service and technical service departments. This is a dead-line driven position requiring a motivated individual to keep up with demand while still producing consistent and high quality products according to specific SOPs. Excellent attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and perform repetitive tasks in a fast-paced lab environment are a must. If you have the “right stuff”, send a cover letter along with your resume describing how your skills and experience relate to this position.
- Perform antibody conjugations in strict accordance to SOPs
- Must be able to produce a consistent and high-quality product
- Record all antibody production information on worksheets for data analysis
- Provide support to technical services department with scientific feedback
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment towards a common goal
- Must be willing to take constructive feedback, learn from mistakes and work towards the goal of producing high quality products in a timely fashion.
Education and Experience:
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year of experience. Must possess a working knowledge of scientific principles. Familiarity and experience with micro-pipets is essential. Must be able to multi-task in a very fast paced environment and have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general lab techniques, pipetting, equipment and inventory.
- Skills in problem solving; including the ability to identify and appropriately evaluate a course of action.
- Ability to handle repetitive complex tasks.
- Ability to act independently on routine assignments or projects.
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task to complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Ability to pay attention to details and perform at a high level accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Ability to work hours that conform to standard business operations (8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.)