Program Manager, Ambassador Resource Center (ARC), Tele-Experience
The Program Manager, Ambassador Resource Center (ARC), Tele-Experience will report to the Associate Director, Ambassador Resource Center Tele-Experience and Contact Center Operations, and is primarily responsible for day to day operational oversight and performance management of the ARC Team. The ARC provides support to HUMIRA patients through two teams:
Ambassador Resource Specialists (ARS) - Providing support to established patients who have either transitioned from a Nurse Ambassador or at time of enrollment where further along in their journey.
Ambassador Resource Triage Specialist (ARTS) - the Ambassador Resource Triage Specialist team supports newly enrolled patients (through HUMIRA.com), ensuring the patient's understanding of HUMIRA Complete, the resources available to them, and the role of the Ambassador resource in the patient's journey.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and oversee the HUMIRA Ambassador Resource Center (ARC) leadership team, providing day to day oversight of ARS/ARTS and insuring the specialists are achieving or exceeding all operational KPI's and other performance metrics.
- Accomplishes contact center human resource objectives through partnering and directing vendor(s) through recruitment and selection, orientation and training, of new Ambassador Resource Specialist/Triage Specialist. Additionally, responsible for developing agent performance plans, based on feedback and insights provided by the HCRC Quality Assurance team.
- Analyze and evaluates ARS patient interactions and contact trends to develop optimization models focused on increasing patient engagement
- Analyze contact center volume and project future volume based on Ambassador Enrollment; Graduation Plans, and develop contact center staffing requirements based on current and projected demand. Presents ARC performance results and trends to senior management
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience through call monitoring, survey analyses, or any other appropriate means.
- Develop and monitor contact center metric reporting, and take action as needed to assure KPI's are achieved. Synthesize data/insights and apply this information to program refinement and new initiatives development.
- Based on opportunities identified through call monitoring or new brand team initiatives, develop recommendations on new scripts and call campaigns to support business initiatives.
- Liaison with Marketing team to develop and ensure consistency between RM stream and ARC outreaches
- Work with training resources (internal/external) to ensure ARC team members are knowledgably on HUMIRA complete and the resources available to patients
- Create and submit necessary materials into AbbVie's medical/regulatory approval process to get contact center talking points/call guide approved; Analyze patient contact strategy of ARC telemarketing campaigns in order to evaluate effectiveness and recommend changes to further achieve business objectives
- 4-year Bachelor's Degree
- Vendor Management, preferably in a customer service environment
- At least 5 years working with and having responsibility for managing a staff (internal/external)
- Demonstrated experience and successful outcomes in achieving the tasks outlined in the core job responsibilities
- At least 2 years working in consumer marketing or customer service
- Understanding of contact center operations and requirements related to a FDA regulated environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources;
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a cross-functional team in order to achieve business objective; Demonstrated ability to influence others in organizations who do not have reporting linkages
- Proven ability to negotiate in order to achieve win-win business outcomes; Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and assure completion by due dates; Ability to clearly communicate complex and technical tasks, both written and orally.
- Demonstrated ability to manage vendors; Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver results based on tight timelines; Demonstrated history of developing programs that are customer-centric
- Ability to apply strategic thinking to the overall business, and then develop tactics that best meet the strategic initiatives
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled