This position will provide broad administrative and organizational support to the sales and marketing team .
The Marketing Associate will support the development and implementation of key programs for market preparation and launch readiness, including but not limited to:
- Coordinate and organize all National, Regional and Local conventions - duties to include overseeing meeting logistics, field inquiries, registration, KOL outreach, exhibit booth deployment, and marketing tactics to drive brand awareness.
- Materials management - ensure all resources are current with adequate supply to meet needs of sales team and other commercial partners - serve as primary contact for our print vendor.
- Monitor and track timelines and calendars for promotional submissions through legal, regulatory, and medical review processes.
- Coordinate all planning and logistical support related marketing events/functions (e.g. sales meetings, speaker training, Ad Boards, etc.).
- Coordinate the development and execution of all marketing communications to the field sales teams.
- Support for POAs, NSM, Leadership, Offsite & Training Meetings as needed.
- Coordinate other marketing related day-to-day activities as needed.
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of Dynavax activities.
- Support the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality and that fosters respect, learning, open communication, collaboration, integration, and team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Two plus years' experience in either marketing, field sales, or thought leader management in the pharmaceutical/biotech or other related industry.
- Experience and the desire to work within a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to operate independently, be resourceful and exercise judgment to accomplish deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written presentation skills.
- Experience working effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Must demonstrate knowledge or the ability learn the US legal-regulatory environment affecting appropriate promotional activities.
- Key Competency Profile:
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Must able to travel between 10 to 25%.
Additional knowledge and skills desired, but not required:
- Science discipline is a plus.
- Vaccine experience is preferred.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed