Executive Administrative Assistant
- Answer all incoming calls and route as appropriate and takes messages.
Check company voice mail every morning.Route and respond to messages appropriately and delete messages once routed so that the mail box is never full.
- Welcome visitors/interviewees and announce their arrival to appropriate person.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges; providing NDA disclosures and obtain signatures from all visitors.
- Be back up to distribute office mail when HR Assistant and/or Facilities are not available.
- Responsible for weekly office supply order. Will coordinate with administrative staff on office supply needs. Review order carefully so as to limit incorrect supplies.
- Work with /Facilities to inventory Costco supplies and to adjust orders accordingly so that inventory levels are appropriate. Responsible for making sure the Costco order is placed weekly which includes the fruit, milk, cheese and monthly snacks. Put the fruit out in Suite F, provide fruit to HR admin to be distributed in Suite A and to Tech Ops Admin to distribute in West Cutting.
- Main contact for catering and lunch requests. Prepare refreshments and order food for meetings.
- Assist HR team in scheduling meetings, travel and interview coordination.
- Assist G&A management team in preparing expense reports.
- Upkeep of general conference room scheduling, set up and clean up. Ensure all conference rooms are cleaned after the lunch meetings.
- Create bulletin board announcements for birthday socials, anniversaries, new hires and job postings by comparing the excel reports and announcements provide by HR.
- May be asked to assist Human Resources with non-confidential filing as needed.
- Daily tasks and assistance will be assigned by HR Rep as needed to assist HR events and operations.
- Maintains safe, clean and professional reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Other projects may be required and will be assigned on an as needed basis.
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, College graduate a plus.
- A minimum of one to three years of relevant experience
- Experience using multi line telephone systems
- Consistent attendance and punctuality is essential for this position to be successful
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite applications, particularly Outlook Calendar.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, professional and creative approach to problem resolution, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize projects and ability to take initiative
- Knowledge of general clerical/office systems and office organization required
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude about work and providing service