Bioanalytical Assay Development
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Bioanalytical Assay Development Senior Scientist in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Bioanalytical Assay Development Senior Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Provide various support functions in Laboratory Operations group for overall Bioanalytics and Biomarker Development program progression such as management of sample receipt and movement; equipment calibration and routine maintenance, ordering of lab supplies and materials, laboratory organization, reagent preparation, and review of laboratory documentation such as equipment and/or control logs.
· Participate in BBD assay development and validation activities across a variety of assay platforms.
· Perform assays for qualification and/or characterization of new critical reagents
· Actively collaborate with colleagues within and outside of Research & Non-clinical development.
· Perform activities necessary to support upkeep of the laboratory including managing equipment maintenance, performing equipment calibration checks, ordering and tracking of lab materials and supplies, reagent preparation and review of laboratory documentation
· Performs assays to support characterization and/or assess the stability of critical reagents
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Hands on experience and proficiency with the use of various bioanalytical and biochemical tools including but not limited to ELISA, MSD, Western, and enzymatic assays.
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
· Candidate must be highly independent and motivated, have good oral and written communication skills and ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to independently perform tasks required for successful daily operation of the lab, such as routine lab equipment maintenance and oversight and preparation of lab reagents.
· Participation in assay development and validations will be performed with supervision
· Expected to be accountable for effectiveness and timeliness of completion of milestones and project goals
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
· Minimum 5 years of industry related experience
· Experience with performance of bioanalytical assay methods in a regulatory Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and/or Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) environment
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.