Manger, Business Operations
Please reference job code: R18-043-64-01 POSITION SUMMARY: The Manager of Business Operations will be responsible for the overall coordination for the promotion review process, Rigel LMS (learning management system) and speaker bureau analytics. The ideal candidate will have an operations background that includes experience with the promotional review process, logistical operations and analytics. This role reports to the Executive Director of Business Operations. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Successfully manage the coordination of the promotional review process including:
• Administration of the Veeva PromoMats system including user management, training, workflow changes and partnering with other departments to add functionality as required
• Assign uploaded materials for review, manage review workflow within system
• Upload documents, linking references and annotating as required
• Attend all live review meetings capturing comments and workflow changes in PromoMats
• Coordinate off-line content reviews
• Manage agenda for all live meetings
• Management of the Learning Management System including vendor management, roster updates, content management and system enhancements as needed. Liaise with internal stakeholders on Rigel LMS needs.
• Manage Speaker Bureau KPI reporting and any future system integration needs with sales CRM and data warehouse
• Support commercial team with ad-hoc analytic projects as needed and other general commercially-related project management, and other related duties as needed/appropriate
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required
• Experience within pharma/biotech strongly desired, especially within smaller, early-stage companies with commercial staffing.
• A minimum of 5 years of combined commercial, operations or other related experience in areas such as finance, project management or regulatory.
• Experience with promotional review software such as Zinc or Promomats
• Significant operations experience, developing and implementing processes
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure and within short timelines, in an environment of frequently changing priorities, and often with limited direction and supervision.
• Ability to be flexible and to work well with others across multiple functions.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.