Senior Manager - SharePoint Development
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Senior Manager/SharePoint Developer will be managing all aspect of the SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint on-line implementation and environments, including customization, development, infrastructure, governance, and security. The Senior Manager/SharePoint Developer must be able to work independently and creatively under general supervision of the SharePoint owner.
The ideal candidate should be knowledgeable with infrastructure architecture, and information architecture. Furthermore, the candidate can perform as manager, enterprise developer, and solution architect.
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
As a Senior Manager/SharePoint Developer you will be able to perform the following duties:
• Manage, build, configure, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain enterprise-wide SharePoint platforms, and SharePoint services.
• Responsible for providing green-fields creation, integration, support, administration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and improvement of SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint online including functionality, performance, availability, reliability, access, security, and data integrity.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019, SharePoint Online, Onedrive, Teams, planner, PowerApps, Flows, Yammer, and other Office 365 components.
• Strong SharePoint Application development background
• Strong SharePoint Administration knowledge, including Farm Administration, Product Catalog, Search driven content / publishing, Term Store, display templates and 3rd party authentication providers, e.g. Ping Federate
• In-depth knowledge of Visual Studio / .NET, MS SQL, Nintex, Metalogic, Share Gate, Bamboo, Smartlogic, and other 3rd party tools.
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and implementing effective solutions, procedures and systems that meet business requirements
• Provision and configure SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint online solutions, features, sites, templates, workflows, web parts, and master pages
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to SharePoint on-premises and SharePoint online based initiatives such as sites maintenance, development, updates, migrations, SharePoint Farm related upgrades, and integration with other systems
• Be self-managed i.e.: Takes direction form Sr. Leadership then creates tangible deliverables and solutions on time and within project scope
• Supports SharePoint training, user adoption, governance, and best practices
• BS degree in Computer Science or related field
• Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry experience strongly preferred and desired
• 10+ years' experience with SharePoint platforms, and 8+ years' experience with SharePoint development
• Experience with SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 and SharePoint online administration, customization, design and development
• Experience in Reporting with SQL Reporting Services
• Workflow Development using Nintext, SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
• Comprehensive experience with PowerShell for SharePoint with ability to write complex scripts
• Experience with SharePoint Online administration, development, SharePoint framework, and migrations
• Ability to multitask and show consistent quality performance without close supervision
• Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#LI-EG2 "SharePoint development"