Commercial Forecasting Analyst
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Key business partner to Commercial functions and Brand Team(s) responsible for supporting financial and operational decisions that may impact a brand's revenue. The Analyst, Commercial Forecasting Analytics is responsible for contributing to the generation, refinement, tracking and dissemination of the commercial revenue forecasts for the company's marketed products.
• Prepare and maintain patient-based forecast model to include key patient flow and brand variables.
• Work closely with Brand Team, other internal stakeholders and external commercialization collaborators to ensure the forecast model and associated forecasts reflect the latest information related to the brand and the diseases for which it is indicated in each jurisdiction.
• Liaison with key commercial and other internal stakeholders to ensure they are aware of and aligned with the latest approved Commercial brand revenue forecast. These constituencies include: Field Incentive Compensation, Field Force Effectiveness, Industrial Operations and Product Supply, Pharmacovigilance, Accounting and Treasury.
• Assist Senior Commercial Management, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis and Investor Relations colleagues with earnings call and external financial guidance preparation, as needed.
• Stay abreast of market and competitive landscape for brand including commercial, regulatory, research and development events for competing products and product candidates.
• Work with Brand Team(s) to analytically address a variety of business/financial challenges.
• Ensure 100% compliance with all Regeneron standards operating procedures and policies, as well as governmental and industry regulations governing the sales, marketing, and overall commercialization of prescription pharmaceuticals.
• Bachelors' degree required; MBA or Master's a plus.
• Minimum of + 3-5 years with a (BS) or +1-3 years (MBA/MS) of "progressive" industry/relevant professional experience, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry experience preferred.
• Solid experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of Commercialization of prescription pharmaceuticals.
• Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles.
• Leadership skills including meeting facilitation, cross-functional team integration, strategic thinking, and advising. Must be able to create an environment for collaborative work for the team to be effective.
• Technical expertise in modeling, quantitative/analytical techniques, forecasting and finance.
• Proactive and analytical thinker with the ability to think outside the box and be adept at identifying areas for process and forecast accuracy improvement.
• Required to produce accurate and timely brand forecasts under tight deadlines. Must possess the ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
• Core competencies: Requires excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels both within and outside the company in order to establish credibility with professionals on the project teams. Understands and motivates others and builds effective teams. Requires strong presentation and critical thinking skills. Proactively develops and fosters constructive interactions among team members in order to address difficult situations. Resolves and negotiates conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy, and composure. Handles multiple projects and priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills (both project and self).
• Oncology Experience is a plus.
• Highly analytical
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Independent and self-sufficient when necessary
• Creative thinker
• Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.