Facilities Administrative Associate
Assists with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility. Performs maintenance duties such as furniture moves, cleaning, light construction, and cleanup. Works with building management and outside contractors on building and equipment repairs. Responsible for employee moves and office set up. Will perform other activities such as audio-visual (AV) set up for meetings or conferences, inter-office mail deliveries, waste paper recycling, archival records management, and stocking of supply areas.
OBJECTIVES AND DUTIES
- Coordinate all activities (either personally initiated or through co-workers) related to the maintenance of the office facilities, equipment and systems.
- Assist with the clean up of the company office, including storage and disposal of office equipment, supplies, and records.
- Assist with organization, storage and retrieval of company paper records .
- Coordinate Datasafe pickup and drop-offs.
- Coordinate employee moves and office setup and configuration.
- Perform tasks of mail delivery, stocking supply closet copy rooms, toner and copier supplies.
- Assist as necessary on larger projects.
- Maintain furniture and inventories and manage offsite storage vendor.
- Maintain relationship and coordinate scheduling of work with other outside vendors including copier, office supplies, water, and toner.
- Support other departments, including legal, clinical development, HR, IT and Finance, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, energetic and a team player.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee frequently is required to walk around the office in order to inspect the current condition of the facilities as well as interact with the employee base.
- The employee is required to stand; stoop, kneel, or crouch to investigate the causes and solutions to issues that arise in our offices.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds in order to assist with the day-to-day demands around the office.