Senior Research Associate DMPK
We are seeking a Senior Research Associate who enjoys working in an intellectually stimulating and highly collaborative environment. As a member of our Biology team, you will work across multiple challenging research areas. Your work will involve the development of in vivo disease models and the establishment of the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic characteristics of novel candidate molecules. You will help organize PK workflow, deliver samples, and evaluate drug dosage in rodents. In this role, you will not only help find effective treatments for a wide range of diseases but also experience firsthand the type of laboratory tests required to bring a drug candidate from discovery to clinical trials.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Biology or related field
- Minimum 4 years of practical experience in an in vivo laboratory, microscopic work a plus
- Expertise in in vivo physiology, pharmacology, and/or toxicology
- Solid experience with PK workflow and animal toxicity studies
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong interest in exploring all aspects of drug development