Principia Biopharma is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing transformative oral therapies to patients with significant unmet medical needs in immunology and oncology. Principia’s proprietary Tailored Covalency® platform enables the Company to design and develop reversible and irreversible covalent, small molecule inhibitors with potencies and selectivities that have the potential to rival those of injectable biologics, yet maintain the convenience of a pill. PRN1008, a reversible covalent BTK inhibitor, is being evaluated in a Phase 2 clinical trial in patients with pemphigus, an orphan autoimmune disease, and in a Phase 2 clinical trial in patients with immune thrombocytopenic purpura, a rare hematological disease. PRN2246, a low dose covalent BTK inhibitor which crosses the blood-brain barrier, is being developed for multiple sclerosis and, potentially, for other diseases of the central nervous system. It has completed dosing in a Phase 1 clinical trial in healthy volunteers and has been partnered to Sanofi. PRN1371, a covalent inhibitor of Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor, or FGFR, is being evaluated in a Phase 1 trial in patients with solid tumors.
Principia Biopharma is seeking a full cycle recruiter to build and support our recruiting efforts internally. This highly visible position will report to the Vice President of Human Resources. We are seeking an individual capable of developing and maintaining positive relationships within the business as a whole. We have an amazing team at Principia and are looking for a candidate that values a great organization and working with wonderful people in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including requisition management, applicant screening, research/sourcing, networking, cold calling, offer negotiations and closing
- Maintains excellent and regular communication with hiring managers to keep apprised of current staffing needs, candidates, & to drive the recruitment process
- Serves as primary point of contact for candidates, maintaining consistent & accurate communication throughout the process, to ensure the best possible recruiting experience
- Implements a variety of creative sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for key, difficult to fill staffing needs
- Screens job applicants for qualifications and makes hiring recommendations
- Provides expertise and consultation on offer negotiation strategy with hiring manager to ensure best offer is in place to capture hire
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries is required
- Excellent organization and customer service skills
- Must have superior oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment
- Must be self-motivated, focused, and have a passion for recruiting
- Proven experience managing a full requisition workload, and possess the ability to get up-to-speed quickly