Research Associate, Drug Discovery
ACEA Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated individual with a strong background in molecular biology and cell-based assays for our Research Associate – Drug Discovery position. The candidate will work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment to develop novel biologic therapeutic leads (antibody or protein) for the treatment of cancer.
- Participate in developing and validating in vitro assays
- Perform screening of therapeutic leads
- Conduct molecular and cell biology experiments for lead characterization and evaluation
- Assist in data organization, analysis and presentation
- Participate in other arising duties including purchasing, logistic planning and lab maintenance.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- BS or MS degree in biology with 2-5 years of bench experience
- Competency in mammalian tissue culture and cell-based assays
- Experience with ELISA and flow cytometry desired
- Knowledge and experience with immunology or immune-oncology is a plus
- Understanding and complying with lab safety rules
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within multidisciplinary team
- Ability to advance multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to respond to changing priorities and project directions.
ACEA offers a professional, collaborative, creative and supportive environment with a competitive compensation package to include: health, dental, vision, 401k plan and much more. For more information on this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.aceabio.com.
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (In the subject line of your email, reference: job code #18-TR04
Due to the volume of responses, only qualified candidates will be contacted.