Incentive Compensation Franchise Manager
The Incentive Compensation Franchise Manager is a leadership role which applies consulting, analytic, and communication skills to develop, manage and promote a motivational sales incentive program.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Develop incentive program based on identified marketing and commercial strategies, available resources, and overarching Incentive Program design.
- Provide guidance and support in the development of special incentives. Assess special incentive requests in terms of business needs and alignment with guiding principles.
- Evaluate proposals with respect to data availability and cost/time requirements.
- Ensure that upcoming franchise specific changes are communicated in a timely manner to the outside vendor team.
- Validate and approve franchise specific results from ongoing operations (attainments, payouts, eligibility, etc.).
- Support Sales Leadership in the promotion of incentive plan design and concepts.
- Develop reporting, analysis and insights which guide business decision making.
- Perform regular analysis of incentive program results, proactively identifying areas of improvement and opportunity for increased motivational value.
- Work with stakeholders to develop appropriate specifications for sales data, including format, processing rules, and timing.
- Provide direct support to sales leadership and field personnel to respond to incentive questions and perform investigations.
- Develop communication materials which effectively communicate the incentive program in a clear, motivational way.
- Confidence in providing subject matter expertise to Senior Leadership, Sales Leadership and other high level contacts
- Extensive understanding of pharmaceutical field sales activities, roles and behaviors
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, understanding of basic corporate finance and financial analysis concepts
- Understanding and experience working directly with pharmaceutical sales data sources
- Ability to rapidly apply mathematical concepts in order to assess and respond to verbal questions or proposals
- Ability to clearly and confidently articulate complex and difficult concepts
- Ability to develop and deliver training and communications; public speaking ability addressing groups of a few to thousands
- Experience in developing and managing effective IT systems, quality control procedures, and comfort in directing low level analytics
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to develop and execute innovative, creative solutions
- Exceptional process, project and resource management skills
- Organizationally savvy
- Results oriented