Payer Marketing/Managed Markets - Senior Leadership Role
Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions. Urovant is a nimble company with an entrepreneurial focus on improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant's lead product candidate, vibegron, is a β3-adrenergic agonist being developed for an oral, once-daily treatment for overactive bladder with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and urinary frequency.
Urovant's second investigational product candidate, hMaxi-K, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
This role will lead the newly created managed markets function by setting the vision and direction for the team. Will develop and implement strategic plans and objectives in alignment with company strategy; oversee direction, will create operational policies and make resource allocation decision to ensure achievement of objectives.
Must have in-depth knowledge of the competitive environment and experience with pre-launch payer work and building out a managed markets department prior to launch.
This role is responsible for:
- Payer strategy
- Payer Segmentation
- 3PL - third party logistics, supply chain management and distribution; will need to complete RFPs with 3PL vendors
- Payer Market Research
- Payer Value Proposition
- Drug to patient strategies including co-pay, couponing
- Distribution Strategies and tactical plan
- Innovative Strategies for Access
- Experience working in corporate
- Experience as field leader - is a plus
- Building and hiring managed markets team (internal and field)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in managed markets/payer marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in pre-launch payer work and building out a managed markets department prior to launch.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to pull together and lead new teams.
- Strong problem resolution and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong financial and budget skills and experience.
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to provide management oversight on projects being managed by others.
- Excellent interpersonal, reading, writing, communication and public presentation skills, along with excellent organizational and management skills.
- Successful track record of working in a matrixed organization and building strong relationships with other organizations.
- Ability to travel.
Learn more at http://www.urovant.com