2nd Shift Senior Production Operator, API
- Knowledgeable of jobs in assigned area of responsibility and GMP policies. Demonstrates compliance to local and industry quality and safety standards.
- Proficient in either manual or controlled process equipment.
- Capable of training new operators in equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Comprehends and applies all required technical, regulatory and safety training
- Ability to troubleshoot problem situations with no assistance. Provides input on job procedures and offers ideas for improvement. Confronts issues in a professional and constructive manner at an appropriate organizational level, and takes ownership of tasks.
- Makes good decisions in a timely manner under conditions of uncertainty and evaluates short and long term consequences.
- Coaches and mentors other operators. Listens actively to acquire information and understand work procedures. Participates in the sharing of information to promote overall efficiency of production. Attends and actively participates in meetings. Works to resolve conflict in professional and constructive manner with individuals inside and outside operating environment.
- High School diploma required.
- Must have strong technical knowledge with manufacturing experience in a chemical, biological, pharmaceutical, or similar environment.
- Strong knowledge of department basic operating procedures and guidelines, compliance and safety rules and procedures relating to normal duties.
- General computer knowledge (i.e. Microsoft Office, Email, etc.). Proficient use of manufacturing monitoring systems to track and trend data critical to processes (i.e. PI, SAP, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled