Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
Summary: Manages an area which is responsible for the design, specification ,and installation of new and renovated biopharmaceutical process equipment. Provides engineering support and problem solving for existing equipment and manufacturing processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manages area through direct reports.
• Responsible for ensuring training, development, and compliance of direct reports.
• Acts as Subject Matter Expert during regulatory inspections and internal investigations.
• Designs and specifies cGMP process equipment, piping, and controls.
• Manages projects related to process equipment and manufacturing.
• Supports Validation Department by preparation of design documents and protocol review.
• Supports regulatory compliance and efforts through audit participation and quality systems development.
• Supports Manufacturing and Maintenance activities as technical advisor.
• Maintains a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
• Maintains company reputation by enforcing compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BA or higher in chemical or biochemical engineering with 8+ years of direct experience in biopharmaceutical equipment, process, or facilities engineering. Requires 3+ years supervisory experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.