Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
Job Description – Research Associate/Senior Research Associate
TRexBio is an exciting early stage biotech company focused on developing therapeutics to treat immune-inflammatory diseases and cancers by modulating tissue-resident, regulatory T (Treg) cells.
TRexBio is looking to recruit a Research Associate or Senior Research Associate (title and pay commensurate with experience).
As a key contributor to the TRexBio research team, you will drive early discovery research programs into clinical development, providing scientific and technical expertise. You will join a highly dynamic, supportive, and enthusiastic team, and work with a range of other scientists to develop novel therapeutics.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Design, plan and perform in vitro experiments using primary immune cells and cell lines
- Develop novel in vitro and ex vivo approaches to screen antibody-based therapeutics
- Effectively analyze and communicate results in both oral and written form
BS, BA, or MS in immunology, preferably T cell biology, or tumor immunology, with 2+ years of relevant academic or industry experience
Strong expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- T cell biology and adaptive immune system function (mouse or human)
- Immune cell isolation and characterization using multi-color flow cytometry
- Microscopy and live imaging
Proficiency in data analysis software such as MS Excel, FlowJo, Graphpad Prism, etc.
Ability to perform complex data analysis, and to analyze and interpret work published in the field
Strong presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
Ability to see ‘the big picture’, contextualize problems, and find solutions
Driven by innovation and motivated by the identification of novel targets for diseases with high unmet medical needs