Fountain Therapeutics is an early-stage, well-funded biotech startup located in San Francisco. We’re looking for an experienced Research Associate/Senior Research Associate to join our Cell Biology Team. The successful applicant will contribute to in vitro assay development using primary cells from different tissues to establish high-content based screens for novel factors.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of lab-based experience; industry experience highly preferred.
- Level will be determined based on experience.
- Highly proficient in mammalian cell culture techniques.
- Experienced in isolating and culturing mouse primary cells from different tissues, and additional working experience with human tissue is a plus.
- Rodent handling and tissue collection.
- Demonstrated detailed record-keeping is a must.
The following skills are a plus:
- Experience with cell sorting (MACS/FACS).
- Immunocytochemistry / immunohistochemistry.
- Imaging-based high-content-screening.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to leave your mark on an innovative startup.
- Being part of a great team.
Fountain Therapeutics is discovering and developing treatments for aging-associated diseases. We have built a transformative model of aging that re-creates many of the complex hallmark features of biological age, but in a laboratory dish. We are combining this powerful cellular model with the latest in artificial intelligence and computer vision to develop a disruptive unbiased platform for the identification of novel targets and potential therapeutics. We work toward our vision of a future in which we extend healthy lifespan and slow aging itself
Fountain Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.