Drug Product Manufacturing Assistant - Formulations - Multiple Openings!
Let’s Make A Difference!
At Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, our mission is to help improve the health of humankind. As a leading, global contract development and manufacturing organization, with sites in the US, Belgium, Japan and India, we work together to empower our clients to bring drugs to market.
Every team member at Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services, from manufacturing and quality programs to development and facilities services are a critical component to this effort. At our US location, our focused expertise and capabilities makes us one of the industry’s top leaders for large molecule manufacturing andaseptic drug product fill in vials and syringes.
We believe our people are the greatest asset and we are committed to providing our employees with an environment that fosters personal and professional growth. We take pride in knowing our efforts are helping countless patients for years to come. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, inspiring, and values-driven culture, Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is the place for you.
Together, Let’s Make A Difference.
Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is currently seeking multiple Drug Product Manufacturing Assistant – Formulations. The Drug Product Formulations Manufacturing Assistant is responsible for execution of routine production and manufacturing procedures to support processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. The Manufacturing Assistant will work with the Drug Product team to ensure the successful completion of various cGMP activities. The Manufacturing Assistant will learn and demonstrate proficiency in both the technical aspects as well as the quality systems which govern cGMP manufacturing.
- Under the guidance of senior manufacturing operators, performs various routine manufacturing tasks while adhering to the guidelines of established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and cGMP regulations.
- Supports the implementation of production and manufacturing procedures.
- Performs visual inspection of tanks and bulk drug substances.
- Prepares components, media, buffers, and other solutions as needed.
- Accurately documents data and completes batch records as needed.
- May cross train and/or focus in various manufacturing tasks including sterile filtration, formulation, in-process testing, and preparation of formulation components.
- Expected to perform manufacturing operations in a sterile suite.
- Preparation of material and components for sterilization in autoclave or dehydrogenation oven.
- Reliably executes well defined SOP’s.
- May be required to revise SOP’s according to investigation or audit findings.
- Assists other technical personnel with troubleshooting and engineering activities.
- Collects and disposes of lab wastes according to established Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) procedures.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of production equipment.
- Maintains cGMP environment according to the production needs of the Drug Product group.
- Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
- Embodies Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services’ cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline or equivalent preferred.
- Zero to two (0-2) years of relevant experience in manufacturing, laboratory, mechanical or engineering.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, within prescribed guidelines, or as a team member.
- Demonstrated ability to follow detailed directions, preferably in a scientific or manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with cGMP, manufacturing, machine operations, and data entry is preferred.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
Successful candidate must pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment.
Qualified M/F/D/V candidates are encouraged to apply.