2nd Shift API Production Operator Trainee
- Trains to become knowledgeable of basic jobs in assigned area of responsibility and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) policies. Demonstrates compliance to local and industry quality and safety standards.
- Learns and expands knowledge with the help of the certified/qualified trainer. Comprehends and applies all required technical, regulatory, and safety training.
- Under supervision makes timely decision to accomplish departmental goals.
- Recommends improved manufacturing and departmental processes.
- Conducts all business in a professional manner. Listens actively to acquire information and understand work procedures. Participates in the sharing of information to promote overall efficiency of production. Attends and actively participates in meetings.
- Works to resolve conflict in a constructive manner with individuals inside and outside operating environment.
- High School diploma required.
- Basic technical application and prior technical knowledge is a plus.
- Knows, follows, and maintains department basic operating procedures and guidelines, compliance and safety rules and procedures relating to normal duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled